Tool Status Tool - Update

ALL:

I have added the following to the Tool Status tool page (http://dallasmakerspace.org/cgi-bin/toolstatus.cgi)

• The rest of the available to use 3D Printers
  • The NextEngine 3D Scanner
  • DMS Lasersaur laser cutter

Committee Chairs / Power Users:

Please reply to this thread if you want any tools added/removed. Please include the name of the committee that the tool falls under.

Thanks!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lisa - Thanks muy mucho!

Bryan (@bgangwere) – would you consider having Lisa add the
Bridgeport mill to the status tool (please)?

Thanks.
Chris

1 Like

No problem Chris!

oh 'n by “Power User”, I meant people who use the Tool Status tool page and keep it up to date, etc… (I guess I should have been more clear… eek :slight_smile: )

If the Bridgeport Mill is something you would like to have included, I can certainly add it. I’ll let you know when I get it added (probably later tonight, when I get a chance to log onto my laptop. :slight_smile: )

Same story as always though…The Tool Status tool is updated by members who are actually using the tools; and, it’s often not up to date - since the majority of members do not opt to update it… I mention this as a reminder to members who have been around for a bit, as well as for our new members… Everyone should always keep in mind that a tool that works beautifully one moment, may be damaged or down for any number of reasons in a blink of an eye. That’s life for ya! So use the Tool Status tool as a guideline. No guarantees. :wink: :smile:

Please add the Epson 2200 printer (current status yellow) and the HP 36"
Draft Printer (condition red) to the tool list. Thanks!

Chris (@John_Marlow), Steve (@pandabob), and Bryan (@bgangwere)…

The Bridgeport and both printers have been added. Please double-check the current status…

Thanks!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Please remove the Modela CNC, it is no longer in the Makerspace.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, Paul (@Hardsuit)! :slight_smile:

I removed it last night…

Thanks again!
:smile: