Tool and Die Supply House

Hello All

I just discovered this website and this is a great resource and networking place!
Wanted to introduce myself as my name is Jason and I am with Coleman Machinery
a tool and die supply house just north of Dallas.

We call on/service/and support just about every stamper and fabricator in Texas and specialize
in stamping press controls, automation, and hole punching.

If anyone needs anything at all don’t hesitate to ask. I also have a ton of contacts in this area
in case anyone had a unique application and needed a second look.

Thanks
Jason Wilson
Coleman Machinery Inc
www.colemanmachinery.com [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
https://imageshack.us/a/VZjl/1

all of the link tabs on your site result in this:

2 Likes

Yessir Nick thanks and sorry we’re currently undergoing a makeover. New site should be up and running within a week or so.

Jason,

You should call Shannon at your web design firm and let her know that your website is broken. Literally only the front page works.

See Above :slight_smile:

We stay pretty busy and spread out so we don’t have time to stay on the web designers but thanks for that I will make it a point. This website/community looks pretty great and excited to be involved to help and be helped!

1 Like

Hi @Jason_Wilson,

Welcome to the TALK forum for Dallas Makerspace!

I moved this thread to #off-topic:makertrade since you seem to be trying to sell services to our members.

I would like to encourage you to come by during our Thursday Night Tour Nights. Every Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM we open our doors to visitors to come see what we are all about.

Thanks!
:plasmacam_smiley:

Hi Lisa

No selling at all just giving a quick bio on what we do for the mfg community. I understand completely though and I will definitely try to get by on Thursday!

1 Like

Ah kewl ~ I can move it into Maker Matters as a general resource then, if you feel that would be a better… Just let me know!

[quote="Jason_Wilson, post:8, topic:20598"] I understand completely though and I will definitely try to get by on Thursday! [/quote]

That would be awesome ! :smiley:

1 Like

However you feel it would serve best. I’ve only been here a couple of days now so I’m still trying to get the feel of how it all works. From what I see it looks like a great resource to the community.

2 Likes