Tonight's Developers meet

I’m currently in route to the studio where I have left my equipment. Once there I’ll pop on the live stream in discord and we’ll proceed from there.

It is advised to put the conference on chrome cast in the meeting room and enable push to talk.

I look forward to seeing you guys and let me know your pizza orders for this weekend.

also post your story items from help desk in the thread so we’re not stepping on toes.

tonight’s focus for myself is resolving build #58 of the calendar. Stretch goal is to deploy to the community grid.

So like the one last week https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/5618 , this one is not happening as announced.

I am glad I did not bother getting there for this one.

Well not that anyone bothered anyways. @LukeStrickland I was hoping we could have used this time to collaborate like we’ve been attempting.

Not that I’m calling anyone out and I know getting anything built at the space is more a labor of personal discovery than any kind of team work.

I’m just pointing out that it would be nice if there was a continuous cycle of improvement with the tools and software provided to the membership. And not a sort of let’s make this one guy a Brent for as long as he’s not burnt out.

@denzuko I’m at the space now, didn’t see you in the Common Room. Where you at?

Maybe we chose not to bother this week because we got stood up last week with nary an apology or explanation.

Maybe we chose not to bother this week because we got stood up last week with nary an apology or explanation.

valid point