TIG welding class for 16 Feb 2019 is canceled

I’ll be contacting the people who are taking the class but if I’m not able to get a hold of you I wanted to post here that the class is canceled due to the TIG welder being out for repair.

The repair was posted on Talk but I didn’t log on this week so I didn’t know about this. I do apologize for the short notice on this and I’ll let all people signed up for the class know when a new one will be available.

1 Like

Do you mean 16 Feb 2019?
I’m not seeing any on the calendar for the future of Feb 2019, but based on today’s date…

I canceled the class so it removed it from the calendar. It was scheduled for today as 12:00 pm. I fixed the title so it has today’s date.

1 Like

Sorry to hear! Slightly bummed, but I can’t exactly be too frustrated at an equipment malfunction. Looking forward to the rescheduled class.

Any chance we can get a metal shop safety course set up? I’m interested in taking TIG with 2 friends but it looks like we need to do the pre-req first.

I do not do the metal shop safety class. I would look on the calendar to see if there is one coming up. If there isn’t one I would post a thread on Talk asking for one.

What is the protocol for refunds on the cancelled class? I assumed it would be automatic but haven’t seen any activity on my statement.

G’day, I’m new and looking for the welding class. I too need the safety pre-req. cdbjames – where is “talk” so I can request that welding safety class ('cuz I don’t see it on the calendar)?

Thanks!

Hi, this is “talk”. Just create a new post asking about a metalshop safety class.