TIG class Sunday Nov 21 @2

TIG class this Sunday.

I’m also pretty open all next week to teach a MIG or Dynatorch class. Post what you need and when you are free and if there is enough demand I’ll schedule the classes. Days work better for me. Or Monday night.

Pretty sure I saw that @dryad2b had a hot process class scheduled for the 22nd but its not on the calendar yet. You need this before MIG, TIG, Dynatorch. But if Monday daytime turns out to be preferred welding class time we can do that and you can come back that night for the hot process class. If we do any ad hoc classes the cost is $10 donation to metalshop just like our regular calender classes.

If you’ve taken any of the classes but haven’t gotten around to using the equipment again and need a refresher let me know.

If you wanna get dirty we still have some cleanup left to wipe off the fire extinguisher chemicals

-Randy

4 Likes

I just signed up for the TIG class Sunday.

2 Likes

Just had to shift the Hot Process to Wednesday, so it’ll be up on the Calendar for sign-up around Saturday at 4:30pm.

1 Like

I’m attending the next TIG class. I have availability at the times you mentioned (except the 6th).

Did you sign up for the hot process class Wednesday at 7. Ill post a tig class later this week, probably for sunday dec 5. You have to have hot process to sign up

The TIG class will probably show up on the calendar tonight about 9pm

Any other MIG/TIG class availability? I saw one for this Sunday but it filled up really quick.

@MTLmanglr is planning a mig class but he needs to first get a makeup mig session scheduled for the class that was interupted due to a fire a few weeks ago.

I’ll likely do another TIG class on the 12th but could do MIG class instead. I can’t plan more than 7-10days out, so keep checking and they will show up.

Posting that you need a class is helpful to let the teachers know there is interest.

-Randy