The SPACE OPERA continues: A tragic end

In an Annex far far away, a century old lady is left and been abandoned. The Inky Twins try to console their friend …

Will Red Queen hear their plea on behalf of the Queen’s namesake? Or will she just abdicate her throne leaving Nicky old and unused? Will new young Princess come to Nicky’s rescue! Stay tuned.

11 Likes

You had too many donuts this morning my friend

5 Likes

You ass. Hahahah

something is coming to the space just for you :scream:

6 Likes

It’s a glitter bomb.

6 Likes

We have everything. She’s operational.

5 Likes

… we left off with the Inky Twins, Noiri and Rougie, trying to console the neglected Iron Maiden Nicky. While roaming around the Space exploring, as tools at the Space are wont to do (Why else aren’t they where they are supposed to be, hmmmm?). Apparently, spies for the Red Queen have brought word of their seditious conversation and has ordered SOMETHING to appease the minion masses.

So back to The Space

So, has the Red Queen had a change of heart and gotten a Roller for Nicky … or is it some cruel taunt to get all of their hopes up? They must now decide whether to tell Nicky a package has arrived, but fear the trickster red queen may have gotten something else.
(I mean, look at that selfie, do you expect good deeds?)

Next up! The Twins meet Jarhead … stay tuned.

Oh yeah, this is all fiction, totally made up stuff. Any similarities to people, places, or things are all in your head - mere coincidence. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Can the Inky Twins find a box knife and open it? Oh wait, never mind they have no thumbs!

Like any good opera - the fat lady sings last
WaHahahahahahah

2 Likes

I don’t know how this is going end. Like most writers, the characters take on a life of their own.

1 Like

… things are looking very grim. The Red Queen held court, plying calories about, knowing her feasting minions wouldn’t pay close attention to last spending spree she was proposing before abdicating. The planned worked, except for the naming of a monument, which actually brought the group to an abrupt chewing stop.

Looking at each other, shaking their heads, they held their thumbs down, with their non-spoon hand. Then resumed eating.

The fate of Nicky, The Iron Maiden, so coveted and sought after by the Red Queen, was brought up by a knight errant. The Red Queen sneered. The group grew quiet, chewing as silent as they could. The old fat gray haired knight asked when the Queen planned to minister to Nicky’s needs.

The Red Queen smiled, passed the specter of power to the waiting princess, and smiling said: “Not my problem.”

No one knows Nicky’s fate.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Can I shrink you and keep you in my pocket everyday of my life? I love you so damn much you have no idea.

1 Like