The real problem with straigtening up a space

@themitch22

Seems like I was wrong about this… Which is a real shame. Yet another example of what a law breaker I was in the past… Of course, just the fact that I own some lab glass ware make me a criminal in Texas…

Article about the illegality of distilling

1 Like

My mom performed that experiment in her Science class that she was teaching to high school students, once. Just once. The entire school had to evacuate, because the stench from sulfur dioxide is overwhelming.

1 Like

Thanks for the links. I’ll look at them when I have a decent computer to use.

I’m really missing my “Magic with Chemistry” book that I had as a boy. I used to pour over that book. Alas, we lost it when we left Arizona, in 1980.

If only we could do a hands on class from just one chapter of the FMX, by William Wallace. If only. :innocent:

…X…

If only we could do a hands on class from just one chapter of the FMX, by William Wallace. If only.

And if only one more person likes my 9 Like comment, I will get the Nice Post Badge which will be highly ironic because I reference a rather colorful adult activity.

I meant this meetup!

If we are going to have a pole strong enough to support the weight of a dancer, we should have a hatch in the roof so that we can slide down Batman style.

BTW, I donated another desk for more horizontal space in the Science area. I will warn you that it is a little unsteady (I need to tighten the legs) and cannot support a lot of weight. Also the top is backwards in that the hole for computer cables is right over a drawer. (not shown as it is on other side, but fixable with some effort)

It also needs to be placed someplace else besides in front of the bookshelf; I will figure out a spot.

After practicing my stupid, dope pole moves…

JAG “NC-17 Topic Badgemaster” MAN

1 Like

one of my favorite fireworks, thought about making my own for the 4th but was veto’d by those in doubt of my skills.

Come see us at our next Pyrotechnic Artist of Texas event.

1 Like

bookface link is broken.

…X…

BTW Folks,

Kudos to all of you who helped propel my tasteless post into the Badge of Irony - I really appreciate the support and ego stroking.

Also a shoutout to @Natasha_Cooks for the donation of the bookshelf from the A/V room - we needed some vertical storage space and to @StanSimmons “Stan the Man” for communicating / facilitating the furniture transfer and for the donation of a 250 GB SATA drive.

Much appreciated!

I still need to tighten the table up a bit.

JAG “Purple Haze All In My Lab” MAN

I moved some of the stuff along the wall, so now the bookcase and table are against the wall. David has requested a 4’x8’ section somewhere that he could use for a project, so we need to figure that in. As much as I like that plexiglass storage, the pallet under it isn’t efficient storage or use space, so that needs to get straightened out… maybe put large objects underneath it and take the small objects off it and put them on the shelf.

I’m thinking of buying a plastic storage shelf from Sam’s Club. We need something resistant to liquids.

Thanks for the bookcase! Now, we should buy a bunch of books!