The Queue.......Thinking of others

I’m guessing you’re going to 3D print the signs?

1 Like

lol that might take some time- i have already requested that max make the signs but if he wishes to print out each letter 3d printed- okay XD

If it were me I’d Shapeoko the shit outta this!

2 Likes

The current Queue sign is big enough but does need to be redone, which I have told Axey i would be happy to do but it will still be the same size it is now.

I think the current sign & size is very queuet. :blush:

CNC router a sign. Damn near could make it as big as you’d like to.

Go blau!
Vinyl lettering the floor, maybe the biggest, most legible way…

I’m just curious as to when we are classed as “done” and pass printer control to the next soul?

If I have 3 items to print that can’t fit together on the bed, do I relinquish after each item?

If a 6 hour print fails after a couple hours do I relinquish before I can reprint?

(I will now go read the wiki to find answers)

1 Like

Once you start a print you name goes off the queue, once that print is done (no matter how long of a print it is) you are also done and have to go back on the queue at the bottom. Printing multiple pieces in one print is fine but after you print is done its time to let the next person in the Queue print their piece.

1 Like

3d printing could ban people who do not use the queue. Then it will get used

2 Likes

Sidebar: The dry erasable pen was kaput the last time I was printing. Where are replacements kept? Are there replacements?

General office supply restocking point is typically the small sink area near the water fountain (down hallway outside galley). If there are none there then it would be best to put in a ticket so logistics can pick some up during the next store run.

1 Like

Last time I was at Sam’s they had some BS small multipacks of dry erase with some unwanted erasers. Perhaps they have seen the errors of their ways and have the big makers mark packs in stock again.

2 Likes

Is this really the official way the queue system works? I have seen, more times than I can count, people print object after object with names on the queue board. Sometimes I just give up and erase my name. I honestly had no idea it was one and done.

1 Like

If you see someone doing this let me, Mitch, or Axeonos know about it