The official DMS pinball selfies thread

Not the best. Not the worst. And a goofy photo. I’ll settle for that.

2 Likes

Mitch looks very determined. YOO CAN DOO EET!

BTW, 2001 will be loaded on Thursday before the membership meeting to make room for Erik’s new project. If you were hoping to roll 2001 or beat Jay’s standing high score… betteh get cracking!

2 Likes

Chuck Baber is now taking everyone to school. Well played, sir.

6 Likes

Nearly broke the game. Most excellent.

:smile: You bastard Chuck. Beat my score before I could even post it

!
@nickdangerous one of the lower play field credits lights are out.

2 Likes

Hahaha… only a 25 point spread. Will check out the lighting issue this evening, thx.

2 Likes

Dan makes the chart with a good first run…

1 Like

After Nick showed me the game I practiced a little. Chuck showed me some tips, too like nudging the table to get more bumper action. Here’s the new score:

2 Likes

Yeow… talk about rapid leveling-up! I think you’re in the top 4 now (just barely edged out Abel).

Beware, you may now be compelled to test your newfound pinball skills on other machines… :smiling_imp:

2001 will be leaving TONIGHT before the member meeting. Will no one roll it before it departs?

I mean this was forever ago. However, the score still roles over. :smile:

Hey! We got pinball again! Post your best King Pin scores here! :medal:

2 Likes

Here are 2 to start!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to post names (and Talk names if applicable)! We must know how to taunt people properly. :smiling_imp:

Well that first one was me. Lol. Don’t think I could hit 40,900 again. My kids played a couple weeks ago & enjoyed it.

3 Likes

LOL that first shot… both kids are like “he is hogging the only working game”

3 Likes

I think the guy in the blue/purple shirt was cheating somehow. I’ve been unable to replicate that kind of score since then.

3 Likes

Chuck has set the bar high for Slick Chick… and appears confident that you will have difficulty exceeding his achievement.

3 Likes

Josh hits 1,111 for the synchronicity bonus

1 Like

High score on my Stern Meteor @home. It’s a bit dark in the game room, but the pic and game are legit. Was loose and on a roll after a few pecan porters :slight_smile:

4 Likes

996210… so close… ever rolled it?