The official DMS pinball selfies thread

OK folks… “2001” is back on the floor and is fully playable. It will be here until the 13th when it will go to the Houston Arcade Expo ( http://www.arcadecenter.com ) to promote DMS. Record your valiant attempts and post them here!

We used to take selfies at the old space which served as a kind of high score/social hub (archive is still here): https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Pinball. It was a good way to get to know your fellow Makers and put names to faces. Let’s continue this tradition, shall we?

Shawn Christian - 4516:

James Moffitt - 5128:

About this machine: 2001 was initially restored at the Ladybird location in early 2014. The playfield has since been clear coated… which gives it a glossy sparkle and plays fast!

4 Likes

Guess I will have to retry since the old location:

3 Likes

The floor wasn’t level at the old location so the score is invalid :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad we have a playable machine and a challenge. The relays just can’t keep up with my skillz.

Time to prove it, bub. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4th time playing… Did I do that???

Yes… Yes I did.

5 Likes

How will we prove if we rolled it?

I witnessed the photo being taken, so that must make it legit.

2 Likes

That’s one of my upcoming projects… but in the meantime… witnesses add credibility. :wink:

1 Like

Plus there happens to be an all seeing eye hovering above. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, this from a guy that edits videos :wink:

2 Likes

6009 (which is sadly not evenly divisible by 2001)

1 Like

I left a note on the machine yesterday, right flipper was loosening up and slowly falling out of alignment.@nickdangerous

Edit: FIXED!! :thumbsup:

Thx! Already fixed last night. :smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Michael accepts his awesomeness…

There I was minding my business and all the sudden I heard a voice say " play me " and the next thing I knew was this …

8 Likes

Dang… that means I have to keep playing now?

Well I will join the none leaders with my score.

6423 no pinball fu here.

1 Like

I am making progress

Aiden is a little pinball wizard

Almost there

3 Likes

…and we’ll leave the light for ya :wink:

4 Likes