The GOING LIVE thread for DMS Discord

Im starting a thread here so people can post when they will be going live to do some streaming or co-working via the DMS discord

It will support up to 50 people in a stream.

post when you will be online and teaching/working on a project!

12 Likes

I will be going live to stream some autodesk fusion 360 to make some shelf brackets to 3d print in just a few minutes

didnt take long so im open for ideas on things to make in fusion

5 Likes

You guys might want to check out DMS Coder Night

3 Likes

Is there a schedule for upcoming streams Pearce?

No but if anyone wants to they can, if I figure out something to make that will take more than 5-10 minutes I’ll post farther out.

I might do “workshops” and just help people troubleshoot projects since anyone can stream their screen easily through discord

3 Likes

Debating doing a streamed how to on making/sewing your own dust masks with removable 1 micron filters so people have alternatives to commercial N95 masks.

Yes, I know they’re not a cure all. Just something to throw out that might help some people a bit.

5 Likes

Me and Mitch are streaming rn on Twitch. Building some animatronic eyes woo! https://www.twitch.tv/toenolla

1 Like

Debating doing a TWITCH stream of me making the fabric masks… Any interest?

3 Likes

Can you type out the link please

If you mean me, I will along with a time when I do it. Just considering the idea right now, have to work up the OBS setup,lighting, camera, microphone, and other hardware first. Never streamed before but want to try to do something at least somewhat watchable.

Oh boy, just started crawling down the OBS rabbit hole. This is gonna be interesting, if somewhat frustrating at times…