The Cedars Union Ebay fundraiser

I’m signed up for monthly(ish) newsletters from The Cedars Union it’s an artists incubator in Dallas. Super cute. Super slick. Super involved in facilitating a community of working artists. I’ve taken my art students for a tour and it was dazzling. Anyways, they are having a fundraiser that you might want to keep an eye out for, possibly you want some art, possibly you just want to see how they roll something like this out, possibly you just want to see if it’s successful, possibly you just love eBay heck man I don’t know.

PLAN C: The Cedars Union Art Auction
After rounds of cancelling previous fundraising events in 2020, we have come up with Plan C: The Cedars Union Art Auction . Held from November 28th to December 6th on eBay, the public will have the opportunity to bid on artwork from Cedars Union artists while supporting The Cedars Union. The auction will include pieces donated from Jessica Baldivieso, Megan Ruth Bowdon, Catherine Cornelius, Elizabeth Hill, Lisa Horlander, Laura Lawson, Carmen Menza, Kristin Moore, Manuel Pecina, Mari Pohlman, Scotty Pulley, Lori Maclean, Cat Rigdon, Shawn Saumell, Carolyn Sortor, Brantly Sheffield, Lauren Tompkins, and Desiree Vaniecia. Bidding will be done online and we’ll have the opportunity for private viewing of the artwork from December 1st to December 6th. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for a link on our website.

1 Like