Testing out flag behavior (ignore this)

Anyone who sees this can please disregard. It’s just for testing.

I set myself up with a test account (AlterEgo) with limited privileges so I can flag myself and see what really happens.

—Chris (AKA John) Marlow

1 Like

This request doesn’t contain enough information to be actionable. Please fill in topics 1 and 3 as a minimum, and in topic 2 identify the committee or workshop area if you don’t know the tag for the team.

Shouldn’t your evil twin have a beard?

2 Likes

Nah. I have two cats. The light one (my primary ID) and the dark one (my Alter Ego).

:smiley_cat:

1 Like

I tawt I taw a puddy tat…

2 Likes

Actually, the dark one is probably my favorite. He’s a momma’s boy. But the other one is more photogenic.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity … why are you still using John’s account for everything? When you created another account so easily?

I created this other one with no privileges just to do some testing. “John” is my primary account and it’s always logged in.

I think discourse should allow you to change your username if you want … although I am not certain our version has that in it … if you want, you might check … not a big deal … just curious really …

If you change your username on Discourse, you lose all your history associated with that (prior) username.

EDIT: You would still see everything that was publicly viewable, but I believe you would lose your bookmarks and messages.

1 Like