Test Your Drinking Water

I’ll bet Collin County water from 3 to 4 weeks ago was higher.

Interesting that the levels from galley tap water and the drinking fountain varied that much, and not in the direction I would have expected.

Thanks for the Fiji water report! I’m an avid drinker of Fiji water and this report confirms why.

We understand that the test kit may not be as accurate as one that could be sent off to the lab that could be tested for more accuracy or that the test may not have been conducted correctly, which we will slow down and make sure others are understanding directions. Our goal was to create awareness of why it’s important to test your drinking water. We also gave out reading materials during the class for participants to learn more about the possible contaniments they may have found.We also discuss doing more test on these water brands because we understood that we do need to average our results.

@tron will be doing future water testing classes hopefully involving lead and bacteria testing. Like we said before that we didn’t have the funds at the time to purchase higher quality test but hope to do so in the future. Hope to see you in future classes. We are interested in more resources that you can provide to make our classes better.

1 Like

Please do not contribute to misinformation.

5 Likes

What do you expect TPTB to say?

It smelled like pool water. I fortunately had other containers full so I did not have to drink the stuff. Like I said, I wish I had saved a sample to test.

Now it’s a conspiracy? I guess I’ll go dig out my tin foil hat, Mr Brockovich

4 Likes

How much is the bet, and what’s your definition of “higher” ? :smiley:

1 Like

excellent work ebony! A-C-T-I-O-N Jackson!

thanks glad to help!

@MathewBusby Thank you for the water quality article but please stay on topic we’re only focusing on the facts or enlightening others if they are misinformed.

2 Likes