Test tubes needed for project

Hello. I’m looking for some test tubes to use in a bud vase, so I figured I’d ask the Science guys/gals where I can source some. Looking for a variety of sizes. I can order them online, but considering tubes are cheap, the shipping just eats me up. Any local places I can find these? thanks in advance.

What kind of quantity do you need? Hobby Lobby has them in small packages.

good to know. I only need a few. thanks.

1 Like

If they are only used to hold flowers, and not to do experiments in, you might check with any cigar smokers you might know. Often some of the nicer cigars come in a glass tube. Call a tobacco shop or two? Cigar bars?

1 Like

we have some, you can have if you just need a few

1 Like

Dollar Tree has oversized (wide/short) plastic test tubes in the school supplies aisle.

I got plastic ones on Amazon in regular size. How many do you need?

just need a couple for now to test a concept.

If you’re ok with plastic test tubes, I can meet you at the space during the day on weekdays or next weekend.

hello. anything is fine thank you. I’m not sure which day I’ll be up. I do have a bin in the bin cave. It’s on the right about halfway down at eye level. Thanks again.

1 Like

@nicksilva I forgot to throw them in my bag today. I expect to be back Saturday unless you need them sooner.

Thank you. I’m in no rush. Got a few projects moved up so it will be a week before I get back to this. Cheers!

1 Like