Tables Taken for Makermade Fair as 11-26

So far two people have notified that that they’ve put in an application and money in the mail box (I’m taking your word on it until I physically get to mail box).

Will update this as tables are taken and I’m notified. Do not count on power being available.

2 Likes

Is the table included with the space? I see we can bring our own but I’d prefer not to.

1 Like

You can have either a 30" or 18" x 6’ of DMS
Just need to let him know to reserve

And of course can bring your own setup

Chairs, can grab black stacking on your own

2 Likes

I guess I’ll need a 30" table. @mreynolds and I are sharing a space so that size may work better. Also, I noted Steampunk Stuff on my application, but will be doing Leather Goods instead. Easier inventory to prepare.

2 Likes

Awesome excuse for me to try turn some steampunk themed goodies

2 Likes

Sue may have some of her romantic Steampunk goodies out

I think I want a 30 in table, depostied my form yesaterday
morning

False applications require a $100 penalty OR helping set up late Saturday night so we’re ready or near ready Sunday. Which will it be before I accept the application.

1 Like

Is there an updated graph? I’m curious to see who is vending

Will post one later today after i check box to see who paid since I last checked.

3 Likes

Postcards should be in early this week to distribute during tours and put in public places and given to vendors to distribute.

5 Likes

Is there still room? Just discovered that we don’t have a scheduling conflict.

1 Like

Yes.

I’ve been remiss - all on me for updating tables today. I’m at the space and will relase it and calendar update.

The event is on the 12-10, if on the night of 11-27 late, interactive is not full I will be releasing Lecture Hall on Talk. so there are a few days for people to decided to schedule classes or not.

1 Like

Shame on you! Forty lashes from a metalstorm

Darn those are cool!

3 Likes