Table saw down?

I was using the table saw this morning and the auto stop engaged.

2 Likes

@Team_Woodshop

1 Like

A new blade and brake cartridge have been replaced and the Sawstop is back up and running.

3 Likes

New cartridge has been ordered** (edit from autocorrect “oiled”)

Please donate $100 to the woodshop to cover the cost of the cartridge.

You can put a check or cash in an envelope and drop it in the woodshop tombstone, or the finance box in the computer room, just put a note on it that says table saw cartridge.

1 Like

Will do! Thank you

1 Like

Completely unrelated but next time we restock the envelope can we toss a box in the laser area, we’re out and I don’t know we’re stationary refills are

What does this even mean?

1 Like

There are envelopes, generally used for mailing stuff by the paying kiosk and which we have one in the laser are which is out of said white envelopes so next time Ian goes to refil the ones in the woodshop could he put one out in the lasers kiosk cause we’re out and I don’t know where the backstock is

Aaaaah. Okay. Thanks for clarifying. You should have typed slower because I don’t read fast and didn’t understand a word of your earlier post :wink:

Your slow reading was probably out done by my rushed typing and lack of proof reading, so it’s more so on me than you, my post are like mad libs you have to fill in some words for it to make sense

I’ll carry some back there. Envelopes are currently living over by the copier. Today, anyway.

1 Like

Ok cool, now that I know where the replacements are if I see we’re out I’ll just ____ a new box in kiosk from _____ to ______!

1 Like