[COMPLETED] - Swap out broken socket holders

Would anyone be interesting in swapping out a couple of the broken socket holders in the auto toolbox? There should be spare holders and socket sets in the box on top of the auto shelves

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".

I really like our new socket holding setup. Brandon, do you think they are breaking because of the weakness of the 3d prints or just wear and tear? This might be a good piece in the future to cast once we are out of the prints. They have a stiff plastic at Reynolds that is ultra durable for this purpose.

I’m thinking a plastic like this, http://www.reynoldsam.com/product/task-4/

If I beat you or others to the job tonight I’ll try to trade the broken ones out.

1 Like

ALL: Please be sure to update this thread once this has been completed. I have created a new thread for the related discussion. Thanks! :smiley:

[quote="Brandon_Green, post:1, topic:20695"] Would anyone be interesting in swapping out a couple of the broken socket holders in the auto toolbox? There should be spare holders and socket sets in the box on top of the auto shelves [/quote]

Replaced broken trays and some of the missing sockets

13 Likes