Sushi class to many students

Hello education, I put a total of 5 student on the glass fuse class 3/23 and slumping 3\24

The glass fusing class on 3/23 is over booked. I will call the last 2 people that registers to apologize.

please cancel the last 2 students and mark the class full ASAP. Not sure what the problem is.
I only have 5 molds.

Thank you
Anita Willis

Class on 3/24 2 have been rejected. I need those seats back open for the 2 to get in from the 1st class please

@Team_Calendar

I show only five currently registered and two people cancelled. Are you seeing seven currently registered?

I thought that bug had been fixed.

I bumped the number up to seven to give you two free slots.

Itā€™s still a big mess, and getting messier. Iā€™m going to have to to do a manual roll call and submit it for approval. Please close both classes as full. Donā€™t allow ant more entries.

If we open up class 2 so the student in 1 can get into class, other people grabed the seats before they can get in. Itā€™s already happened.

The student in 1 were canceling cause they could not get in 2. When 2 was freed up they got grabbed by others what a real mess. Iā€™m keeping the first 5 listed for the class. (Some canceled and can not re signed up whe; 2 got opened. so a written class roll will be done.

Anita

Sucks to be popular?

In the future, set the second class so that you have to approve them.

Itā€™s not me thatā€™s popular itā€™s the glassšŸ˜.

Anyway please just close the classes When you open the seats in class 2 the people that were suppose to get them did not. other people grabbed them.

As mentioned above people in class 1 canceled since they could not get 2 after spots were reopened for them.

That messed up class 1. Itā€™s a mess Iā€™ve asked student 1-5 to be there.

Just close the class perhaps at change to 3 and Iā€™ll take only the 2 that canceled in frustration as walk ins. Trying to satisfy the first 5 that signed up.

I dropped the number on both to three - that will keep anyone else from registering. It appears to me that three of the five you want are currently registered for both. Please advise if that is not the case.

Edit: Also, if those three show, the classes will have the three needed for honorarium.

Yes 3 of the 5 are in both classes. That will make the class

Can you cancel the last 2 Chris and Catherine? Or since itā€™s now set to 3 are they auto canceled??

No, they are not automatically cancelled when I lowered the number.

I cancelled nobody because I do not know which ones you wanted to keep. You may do that now.

Per your request, I have cancelled their registrations.

I see you had already done that.

The entirety of what I should have said was to also put no limit on the second class. You have to keep rejecting those who register for the second without the first.

Thank you! I appreciate your help in getting this resolved

1 Like