Supply Order for Auto

We’re running out of the following supplies:

• Nitrile Gloves
  • Blue Shop Towels

I heard from @TLAR that he had ordered gloves so those may be in as quick as this post goes up.

Luke, Nick, other gearheads

Towels are on order along with 2900 gloves in three sizes

1 Like

Hooray for not having to use huge gloves!

@PearceDunlap
Maybe you just have little hands? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just prefer not to use xl gloves. I don’t find the lunch lady fit conducive to auto work

4 Likes

Large
X large
XX large

i case of each

1 Like

Yep, I figured there was no reason to get my hopes up …

2 Likes

Chris, I’m open to suggestions

Like Zach - I’m more of the view that - if someone prefers to wear gloves - provide your own but for the time being, these gloves have the same features&specs as the Uline ones but at a fraction of the cost.
I have Medium on order as well

Tom, I wasn’t really serious. I have tiny hands and I don’t really expect anyone to supply small gloves for me. I bring my own.

But the ones I have are the thin ones from Sams/Costco so I would be curious about the ones you get. I’m sure they are more durable than the ones I have.

Could you just PM me with the info about what you buy for the Auto Shop?

Chris,

I posted info about this company about a year ago but here it is again.

I’ve used the “Grape Grip” for years - holds up really well - but of course it isn’t “perfect” for every application where one may want protect their hand or hands.

2 Likes

I have recently started buying these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QRELG06/ref=twister_dp_update?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

They are more then twice as thick and seem to hold up better for me, while still having good tactile feedback.

Not suggesting the space purchase, but for Chris’ info.

1 Like

Can we get flavored gloves? Asking for a friend

6 Likes

Walmart has one fingered flavored ones…

4 Likes

The gloves I ordered hold up perfectly fine for general garage / automotive work.
Most gloves thicker than 4mil or so decreases the feel from my experience and I not into wearing mittens or welding gloves to do basic brakes, spark plugs, etc.

Maybe scratch your ass or your friend’s ass and viola’ instant flavored gloves…like Schweddy Balls

3 Likes

Update on the supply order for Automotive:

My purchase on Amazon for towels and misc was canceled - I’ve sent a message to Robert Davidson asking about the status of the DMS credit card
My purchase of the gloves shows to be delivered weds - but I have several boxes of XL gloves at home - that I will bring in for use.
I’ll be in later today/tonight with chemical and gloves.
I’ll pickup blue towels on my personal credit card on my way in today

3 Likes

We need more kitty litter. An entire bucket was needed to clean up an unfortunate spill in the parking lot.

1 Like

I’ll grab that as well
anything else that cannot wait until weds?

2 Likes