Sunday's fix it event

Yes, anything electrical that doesn’t work.

I really like it too. You learn so much by repairing but I’ve found having someone with base knowledge is so critical to that first time

I love this idea and I’ll come running with my broken bits. Let me know if it’s still on.

2 Likes

Anyone coming from mesquite to this? If so I have a money making opportunity for you - basically you pick a guinea pig up/cage all that and bring it with you to dms and I’ll pay you.

Short story not all that interesting but the guinea pig give it some flair. I’m willing to pay for your time and gas like $20?

2 Likes

It is still on. It appears that we will have at least three fixers; @richmeyer @artg_dms and myself.

2 Likes

And my little. I’ll try to find something for him to break or fix or just smash.

1 Like

Heck, I’ll even bring my vacuum tube tester in case anybody has any old vacuum tubes that need to be tested. I’ll even bring an assortment of extra vacuum tubes just in case someone needs a free replacement. Get out that old radio that your Grandparents used and bring it.

4 Likes

Pretty sure some of my random items are not repairable if he needs to poke around with something electric.

1 Like

If I manage to finish what I am working on, I’ll be there.

You have a working tube tester?! My husband needs one badly!

Yes, in fact I have 2 tube testers. Plus I am currently repairing another tube tester that was donated to the Electronics Lab. Let me know when you want to test some tubes and I’ll bring it in.

1 Like