Submitted domino files

hello. Everyone that has submitted the domino G-code files - I need you to bear with me while I check things out. Looks like updates to F360 has introduced some new parameter changes which throw off things from the original file created. that’s not to say your files won’t work, but I need to evaluate your f360 CAN file on a case by case basis (time permitting). that being said, I did say UPLOAD YOUR F360 FILE as well as the g-code files. Only 50% did so. that is an automatic fail. Please export and upload your f360 file for evaluation and I will try to get to them by Monday/Tues.

1 Like

Hi @nicksilva, Could you please remind me where to send/upload the domino so you can evaluate? It seems I overlooked this in my notes.

you should have a directory on the member drive in your name. Uploaded there in what every folder of your choosing and email me where. You should up load your 902 and 903 files, and an export of the f360 file.

Ok, thanks for the reply! Could you let me know your email? I have all my files ready, I just couldn’t find your email address in my notes.

Post it here on the member drive and continue to send messages here on talk to nicksilva.
my private email is for my business.