Styrofoam behind FullSpectrum Laser

I have a project that needs some styrofoam, and I see a bunch of large pieces on the top shelf behind the laser. Is it up for grabs or is it in long term storage for a purpose? it has been there for a looonnggg time…

I don’t need it all, just a few chunks.

Regards,
Mark
thetazzbot

As long as it doesn’t have someones name on it im pretty sure everything on that shelf is fair game.

That’s super dense foam that we used as sound proofing for the blower. It could be reinstalled around the blower now that it’s done being worked on and moved around.

Its also more valuable than the less dense type of foam you think it is. Please don’t use it as packing material or anything

Tl;Dr its not up for grabs

What size are you looking for? I have some chucks and sheets of what I believe is plain Styrofoam at home I could donate and drop off sometime this week.

I had snagged two long pieces before seeing your reply. It is for a christmas diorama. Snow village. Ill bring it back and search for another source

Need some two inches thick 3 feet long by 12 inches wide. This stuff was pretty heavt… Dont need the heavy stuff.

Sorry, the ones I have that thick are more like 12-18" long, tops.

That would work too. Plan to stack glue and carve a mountain.