Stolen from VECTOR

A custom made keystrap for Rodney’s Mortal Kombat arcade machine was stolen from VECTOR. It is a unique item that was not commercially made. If anyone sees someone with it, please report it so that the person in question can be asked how they acquired it, and if applicable disciplinary actions can be taken.

Cameras? Also did you check lost and found? Probably a dumb question but I want to believe someone didn’t act like a jerk.

This item was tucked away inside the closed control panel of the machine. Whoever took it had to go snooping around the inside of the game to find it.

I really like the new Vector area and their open offer to drop in and play! [quote=“Raymond, post:3, topic:14367, full:true”]
This item was tucked away inside the closed control panel of the machine. Whoever took it had to go snooping around the inside of the game to find it.
[/quote]

Hopefully this will be easy enough to spot on the security cameras.

Vector doesn’t have a camera pointed at it, but the Science camera does catch the entrance of Vector, and the left corner of Rodney’s cabinet. You guys might want to put in a request to the BoD for someone to search the Science feed. Are you able to tighten up the time frame of when it might have been stolen? The camera feeds are a pain to go thru.

Happened Saturday after 12:00 p.m. I came back on Sunday and it was gone.

Is that noon or midnight on Saturday 11/12/16?

Noon Saturday the12th