Steel Pallet Rack Unit Up for Grabs

@Committee_Chairs The large, steel pallet rack unit in Science on which the brewing equipment sits is up for grabs along with the finely crafted wooden table sat next to the aquaponics units. Please let me know this week if you’re interested in either.

The table is free only to other DMS committees at this point time.

making room for the Paint Booth?

@frank_lima who is the one that inspired that type of table, if not actually making that table, told me he would like to have the table. I would prefer it going to a committee but since I spent months trying to find a committee that would take it before your committee took it I don’t have a lot of hope for it to find a home. If you end up selling it I would donate $20.00 to Frank to buy the table from the committee.

1 Like

Thank ya thank ya. I’ll shoot him a message right now and ask

1 Like

Logistics can use the pallet rack for upcoming project storage plans, how soon can I move it out of science?

1 Like

Let me clear out a few valuable items beneath it and get the brewing equipment down tomorrow and it’s all yours.

Thanks, I will move it Thursday night to offsite storage (might be a couple weeks before I can rearrange a few things to install them)

1 Like

Brandon,
I’ll be at the space thursday if you want help taking it down.
I’ll have my truck with me if you want to offsite thursday as well, or if needed I can bring my trailer as well.

2 Likes

I’ll be there around 730pm with truck and trailer…

2 Likes