Startup Businesses Resource

So I personally have started a couple of businesses in my lifetime, and both of them made decent money. The last one I tried got close to 1 mil in revenues, but there is no honorable mention in the business world. Both of these companies were single employee companies. Can you guess who that person was? lol

Fast forward to today, now that I have worked for, and gotten to watch, the very best in the industry operate. And from this experience, I believe that we have a great opportunity here.

The great opportunity is you guys. Makers. The life and soul of DMS. Those that take it upon themselves to build and create coolness with their free time. Well, all, why can’t we get rich or die tryin?

So while I don’t profess to be the expert at such things, I did manage to successfully establish a website at 3e8tech.com. There is no contractual arrangement yet between any actors that could set this idea into motion, however, right now, I am looking at some enticing business prospects, and I have been around long enough to know that the best place for a man to keep his $ is to bury in the ground. In fact, I’ll throw the stuff in little holes in the ground right around the fertile areas inhabited by DMS membership. This ground seems quite likely to me to take a little success, and turn it into a massive farm full of fully monetized success fields. Where ever shall I find the staff to reap these dollar trees?

You see, as you attempt a startup, you have a 93% chance that your company is kaput in 3 years. That sux. But were you in a group of startups that insured each other’s risks by sharing profits, then if there were enough brave souls, you could achieve a near 100% probability that everybody wins. In fact, this is fundamentally how tech firms operate. Its just that they call profit sharing splits salary, and you can’t control your salary that well because you can’t do what I am about to suggest concerning 3e8.

So here is what I think will work:

Profit splits will be tiered like this:

1. The longer your 3e8 tenure, the greater your split.
  2. Your split will be proportional to your contribution to the development of startup businesses, successful ones or not is less consequential.

Of course, since the membership of this organization would own the company by these same splits, an email voting system could assist in decision making. And new startup ideas brought into the fold would be voted upon, so the membership can keep to the most promising of ideas.

I know, James is talking mad nonsense again. Or is he?

Go to 3e8tech.com, create a user acount on the blogs (manually cuz i don’t think the facebook account link works yet), and feel free to discuss business ideas on the site. For anyone who has attempted to create startup businesses in the past, you know how challenging this is. Teamwork will win the game for you, and it would be great to be at the very top of something like this, just in the off chance that James may actually have been right once upon a time…lol…

For those who were interested and registered, but were unable to get in, I have gotten it restored. Sorry for any inconvenience.

bumping this.

Its good to see some activity here. Keep it coming. Remember that the earlier you get involved, the larger your share of the profits will be. And the same holds true for those who contribute a lot of project work to the 3E8 concept. I will make sure that whatever business agreements get selected, that these two considerations are central to who makes the $

Please don’t be shy to create a user account and blog about ideas you have, or get involved with an initiative. Using a pseudonym is completely acceptable. All work for 3E8 will pay out, even if the project you work on sadly succumbs to the 93% three-year failure rule (and provided one or more crews stumble across and implement a business Idea that pays out well…)

Lastly, but not least in the least…lol… this opportunity welcomes you, your unique talents, and viewpoints. So don’t let tensions on past projects with anyone at DMS prevent you from taking command of your life and securing an early top contributor in a business group that I predict will enjoy epic success. The contracts will be structured such they exclusively reward the success of any/all project work proportionally to each member according to their split. So the only way to influence any other member’s 3e8 project to your financial gain would be to help it along toward success. I would argue that this should reduce inter-company political jockeying, which can only hurt the bottom line of any company.

So create an account. Blog. Get involved.

First meeting will get scheduled soon…