Stainless steel tumblers for sale

Hi folks,
I own a small company here in Dallas and one of our product lines are stainless steel tumblers similar to RTIC, Ozark Trail, Yeti, etc. We are exiting that line of business but have about 500 tumblers remaining in inventory that I would much rather see going to a better home. We have 20 and 30 ounce sizes still in stock.
So, these things are fantastic for laser engraving and promotional items. If anyone here at the DMS would like to buy them we’re liquidating them for $5 per cup with no limit as to how many. Buy one or buy 500. Up to you! :slight_smile:
Message me on here or send me an email if you’re interested. [email protected]

2 Likes

Do you have photos?
Any product testing done?

Hi Robert, we have photos on the website: www.rooster6.com and they are also on Amazon.

As for testing, is there a specific test you’re wondering about? The stainless is all 18/8 and of the tens of thousands we had made I believe we had one come back faulty and not insulate.

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

I should mention, they were tested by the FDA upon import and everything was found to be A-Ok.

1 Like

Ah! I forgot we just had the rooster6 website redirected to the Amazon listing. There are quite a few photos on there and I would be happy to email you some as well.

Mathew, you posted this same topic three times, once would have been enough!

4 Likes

Yes, but people check different sections based on different interests. It’s relevant in multiple categories.

so mugs - not media tumblers to polish with - walks off pouting at the false lead :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

ha, sorry about that. Tumblers is a rather general term, unfortunately.

1 Like

BTW, the multiple threads were being flagged as spam by other members because of the duplicates, so I moved them all into the appropriate category, and closed the two with the least activity on them.

For future reference, the way this forum works by default, is the most recently updated threads show up on top. The categories only make a difference when a thread is older (not updated recently…) and members decide to browse to a particular category.

Besides all that, as I mentioned at the beginning of my response, we have a dedicated category for members to post things for sale/trade/give-away (#off-topic:makertrade), which is where such threads belong (which is why I moved them there…).

Thanks for your understanding.

4 Likes

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the explanation. I wasn’t aware that new topics appear in order, I thought they were more restricted to the category.

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

Hi Matthew,

No problem. I figured an explanation would be good to help you, and other newer TALK forum members, understand how it works on this forum better.

Regarding your products, is there special pricing on the replacement gaskets, as well?

Thanks again for your understanding, and best wishes with the liquidation.

Lisa
:slight_smile:

Hi Lisa,
We do have a number of the replacement seals. We typically sell them online for $6 for a pack of two but I would be thrilled to move them along faster and could do $3 per pair for any DMS members who are intersted. The seals we have come in two sizes. One size fits the 10 and 20 ounce tumblers and the larger size fits the 30 ounce.

1 Like

Where are the tumblers located? What hours may they be perused/bought?

Shoot me an email and I can send you some photos. [email protected]

Unfortunately, we don’t operate a retail store front as all of our sales and distribution are done online.

Are they all stainless or are any of them coated? if so in what colors?

All of the tumblers are stainless and are not powder coated (I’ll attach a couple photos, hopefully they aren’t too large).

1 Like

Nice conversing - and doing business - with you this evening, Matthew.

1 Like

Great to meet you as well! I’m sure we’ll bump into each other again.