Spot available in Woodshop Intro class tomorrow

So sorry (to Mark Salas in particular!) for my crazy sign-ups and cancellations. I basically kept changing my mind about what day/time I wanted to sign up for and then kept mixing myself up about which I signed up for and which I cancelled…in the end I inadvertently removed myself from all of them. Oops! I’ll catch this class next time around I guess :slight_smile: Anyway, just wanted to apologize for my new-member cluelessness and to let everyone know I canceled my spot for tomorrow night’s class in case anyone else wants to jump on fast and take it.

2 Likes

No worries. I’ll have more classes up next weekend. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

I would like to take the spot if still available.
Please let me know.
PeterG
214-336-1286

All the classes for this weekend are full, but given the inclement weather there may be a stand-by spot or two available. I always try to get everyone trained that shows up. The only time I have to turn people away is when there are too many people to teach in the 3 hour time frame. You’re both welcome to come in, and I will do my best to get you in.

1 Like

Thanks Mark. I will see you this evening. Hopefully there will be room.
Regards,
Peter

Question: the Jan 21 intro to Woodshop showed a ‘Full’ in the morning of Jan 21, then did not have the ‘Full’ marker in the late afternoon. Clicking rsvp showed that the class was full.

Was the class full? Should I have shown up (hoping I could possibly attend) in case the rsvp listing was wrong, and there was a spot available? Thank you for having this intro to Woodshop class, I look forward to the next one :))

You are always welcome to show up and see, and I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the calendar system. Even the classes that show as full sometimes have people who don’t show up. I have to cap the classes at six students to make sure there is ample time for everyone to complete their project.

Thank you! I should have dropped by to see if there was an avail spot. I will know for next time. And I plan to sign up for the next intro to Woodshop class(s).