Spaceship Bridge Simulator SIG - Let's meet real quick on Tuesday!

Friday was another success, and it sounds like we got more interest!

Is anyone available to meet up tomorrow (Tuesday at 7PM) and talk projects and strategy and stuff? I know @Nathaniel_Roberts can’t make it, but what about the rest of you? Main points of discussion are:

• Where we are
  • Where we want to go
  • How do we get new people engaged

(This is wildly last minute, I know - I’ll put something more legit on the calendar for next week.)

@BenjaminGroves @brianbterry @mreynolds @Webdevel

4 Likes

I won’t be able to make it tonight, but keep me in the loop. I have been looking at making a new ship

Me and my boy had a blast. I definitely would love to get more involved, but can’t make it tonight.

As it was, the server and lights setup seemed to work really well. The only area I think could have worked a little better was organizing the ships with crew. It was a bit unbalanced. I’d really like to talk about how the lighting is controlled by the server.

I’m in. See yall tonight.

I am in! Look forward to it.

OK, All. Next meeting is officially going to be next Tuesday the 18th at 7PM in the conference room. It’ll be on the calendar shortly. Hope you can make it!

Just a reminder, we’ve got the conference room tonight at 7PM, and we’ve got a lot to cover. Feel free to come by if you’re available!

Can anyone attend to watch when you all have this in action? Thanks!

Absolutely! Anyone is welcome to wander in and spectate.

1 Like