Sorry about the 600 yard thing. But how about 100 or 200 yards

I’m a member of the Terrell Rifle and Pistol club and I can take 2 or 3 guests to their range. If you would like to shoot a rifle at 50/100/200 yards send me a PM and we can arrange a day to go shoot.

This will be a chance to shoot either prone or off of a bench at 50 yd or 100 yd or 200 yds, I’ll help with zeroing your rifle, position, and making a good shot.

I don’t plan on doing more than a general safety overview but if you feel you need more safety training I can give you a safety class before shooting. If there are enough people that want a full safety class I’ll try to group those people together.

I feel this is a “kid friendly” event so I will encourage people who have never shot a gun to join in. Age limit? I don’t really have one. I can show you pictures of my 9 year old granddaughter the first time she shot a gun. A parent or guardian will need to accompany anyone under 18, they don’t have to shoot if they don’t want to.

Terrell has matches on Saturdays so all three ranges may not be available every Saturday but there is usually only one range reserved.

Pm me if you are interested and I can give you more details.

Russell “Gimli” Ward

10 Likes

It’s Saturday tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Terrell was plenty fun, and learned quite a bit.
Gimli shared his wisdom, and we were sponges.
Can’t wait of the next one! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Gimli has forgotten more about shooting than most of us know.

Terrell was nice. It was about an hour east of Dallas and the guest fee was $5.

When we arrived on Saturday morning they were starting a Hi Power match, so we observed for a little while.

After that, we had a whole 100 yard range to ourselves and got to shoot until we were too tired/hungry or low on ammo to continue.

Definitely highly recommended!

Thanks so much for inviting us, Gimli.

3 Likes