Sold - ThinkPad T470 (32GB RAM, 1TB SSD)

I’m selling a ThinkPad T470 in good condition because I purchased a more powerful laptop and I don’t need this one anymore. No damage beyond normal wear and tear like surface scratches on the edges. Detailed specs are below. It has almost every option from Lenovo except for mobile broadband (which it has a slot and antennas for).

• Windows 10 Professional
  • Intel Core i7-7600U (2 cores, 4 threads, 2.8GHz base, 3.9GHz turbo)
  • Intel HD Graphics 620
  • Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265
  • Intel Gigabit Ethernet I219
  • Thunderbolt 3
  • 32 GB RAM
  • 1 TB SSD
  • FHD IPS Touchscreen
  • Extended Battery
  • Fingerprint Reader
  • 720P Webcam
  • TPM 2.0
  • Bluetooth Version 4.1
  • Backlit Keyboard

Includes four chargers so you can leave them in convenient places (2x Lenovo ThinkPad style, 1x Lenovo USB-C style, 1x generic ThinkPad style for car). Includes Targus CityGear 14" laptop backpack which fits perfectly. The SSD is sanitized and it can come with the blank drive or I can install Windows 10 Professional and give you the password (your call, let me know). If you choose to install Windows 10 Professional later it’ll activate automatically without a key since it shipped with it originally. Works great with Linux out of the box if that’s your thing. Original battery but it still lasts for like 5 hours of use and it’s easily replaceable to get more (has epic battery life with new battery, like 17 hours).

I would rather sell here for less money than sell it for more on eBay and pay fees. Will probably list on eBay for $800. Would sell to DMS members for $700. If you don’t think that’s reasonable then PM me an offer? I’ll give it a week before going to eBay. Thanks!

Here’s a pretty comprehensive review from when it came out. Different specs on the review unit.

5 Likes

This should work fine with Adobe and VCarve and game graphics, yes? I am fairly ignorant of specs…

Adobe CC works great on it and I’ve used it for that many times (one of the reasons the RAM is upgraded). VCarve should be fine but I haven’t tried it on the machine. It’s well above the system requirements for VCarve based on their website. Games depending on the graphics requirements. It has Intel integrated graphics which aren’t really meant for gaming. On the other hand that’s also why it has such good battery life (dedicated GPU uses lots of power).

Yeah almost certainly won’t support anything beyond basic game graphics. Should work fine for vcarve, even the space’s computers work fine for that.