(SOLD) Surface Book w/ Performance Base

Decided I’m going to stay lighter since I already lug around too many laptops.

Microsoft Surface Book, with the performance base. I previously used it for video editing and 3d work on the go.

i7-6600U
8GB RAM
performance Base w/ Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU (can set to use Intel graphics when detatched or want to save battery life). The base also has additional battery life in it, two usb ports, and a headphone jack

Functionally it’s in great shape, save for a tiny little spot in the top right hand corner of the screen (about 1/8" square) where it’s got a slight colour tint. I don’t remember when it started but I think it was after some luggage got thrown around. I got the UAG case after that

Cosmetic issues:

• it has stickers. I’m going to try and save some but it may not be worth it for me. Expect sticker removal to be a possibility unless you happen to like said stickers
  • there is a large scratch across the aluminum on the keyboard. It does not impede functionality, but it is there.

Accessories included:

• pen
  • pen tip kit
  • arc mouse
  • surface dial (has some heavy scratching but works fine)
  • 3rd party charger (the original microsoft one was lost on travel)
  • UAG tough case for the tablet and base portion

Asking $600 for all of the Surface stuff. Google Pay, Venmo, etc.

I also am considering updating to a SpacePilot from my SpaceNavigator that I used since I could take it with me. If you want a travel-sized 3D mouse toss in another $50 and it’s yours.

Cheers,
-Jim

the tint thing. May be a small cell leak, unsure. The pixels are still responsive

1 Like