(SOLD!) 3018 CNC w/ 500w spindle $50

It’s a 3018 (unknown company) with a 500w spindle upgrade, maybe 20mm of Z clearance with the MDF spoilboard, I just milled some of the mdf seems to work well. Uses a GRBL controller with arduino mini breakout. I also have files the previous owner sent me if you want to modify it. $50 DMS pickup.

1 Like

I’ll take it…

Damn that was fast.

Indeed, quick snipe :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @themitch22!

1 Like

yeah Raymond was a sniper on that one. I have another thing to sell.

Dang, I woulda loved that. Oh well

I have a small generic 3040 CNC with water cooled spindle that will be for sale very soon. I bought it for my home workshop and before I got it setup I lucked into a much larger 6090 CNC.

1 Like

@BarkingChicken Can I buy dis?

1 Like

Create a pitch including cost estimates, timeline, and where in our house it will live.

4 Likes

This is the 3040 CNC I will be selling soon. I need to bring it back from storage and get all of the accessories that will go with it together. I bought it from a guy in Houston who bought it to do some light aluminum machining but he end up selling it before he got much use on it since he was needing money for getting married. I have not done anything with it except revert some modifications that had been done to it by the previous owner. Was mounted on a crazy heavy metal cabinet base with epoxy filled frame.

1 Like

what’re you gonna be asking for it?

And the bidding begins on Mitch’s thread. Lol

3 Likes

The CNC I’m building uses similar parts to this mill but uses heavy duty linear rail and ball screws. Those Chinese mills are pretty decent though of you can figure out the software.

Believe me, that’s just the down payment. :rofl:

3 Likes

How much are you selling it for.

1 Like

Just sent you a message.