Social media for the tech challenged

I figured out Facebook mostly on my own, But I have a Twitter
account I have never figured out to use, I would love to use Instagram
and I think I may have an account, but I can t see my phone.

I don y know if there is way to take photos from my camera directly to Pintrest
and I lost how to access my account there.

I need help and I wonder if anyone else is ad tech challenged as I am.
I would love to see a class in this

1 Like

There is a way to pin directly from an Android phone to Pinterest. I wasn’t sure, so I just looked.

As long as you have access to the email account that you registered your Pinterest account with, you should be able to recover or reset your password…

[quote="Cairenn_Day, post:1, topic:18180"] I wonder if anyone else is ad tech challenged as I am. [/quote]

There are definitely others at the Space who are not very “Social Media savvy”!

[quote="Cairenn_Day, post:1, topic:18180"] I would love to see a class in this [/quote]

It could be neat if someone would teach either a single class for absolute basics like account security, how to upload images, how to share and save posts, etc… touching on some of the basics for a few of the more popular social media resources…

… And/Or…

Having a short series of classes that focuses on a bit more advanced topics specific to a single Social Media platform each night…

1 Like

I am a little more tech savy than some but most of mine is several years old,
so it is not as usefull
I loved using Skype but when I got this computer, opening Skype knocks me
off the intenet and the folks that could help me were on Skype! of course

Better security is something a lot of folks likely need, I use a 2 step log in
on FB but I can t find the place to block folks from posting on my
wall,

either type of class would make me very happy

Some of us prefer it that way…

1 Like

I need it for business and maybe for for debunking bad science

I’m looking to teach a class a some point soon, maybe I could teach a class on this. I’ve had to teach my parents and grandparents all about social media. Now I am teaching myself how to navigate and utilize social media for the Competitive Robotics committee and our team, Pegasus Rising!

1 Like

Let me know if you need some help. I used to have a social media team under my purview, and can talk about automation tools, metrics, increasing followers, etc.

1 Like