SlingFest parking map (and photos from the event)

It appears that you have posted an image of a video with a play button, not an actual video :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like discourse tried to be helpful in auto changing the link, I edited the post with same url as a text link

Made an imgur album of the build, posted to r/diy

8 Likes

@themitch22 The launched gopro was tumbling too fast to get a good video, but it did capture this near its apex

6 Likes

Did the footage get uploaded somewhere? The guy retrieving it was surely mildly amusing derping at it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I plan to create a montage of the footage from the event. If you have any footage that you’d like to see included please private message me with information. The best place to share footage is either Google Drive or the file server at DMS (\\files\members).

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Does Dallas Makerspace have a Google Drive or Dropbox to share class materials, etc…?

@Brandon_Green, @lukeiamyourfather, anyone else with a creative pen… Any chance someone might put together a blog post (or two) about the trebuchet project and/or experience at SlingFest? I think it would make a couple of great blog posts (or one really large one! hehe…)! :smiley:

A couple of people asked me where they could dump some of their pictures/video and I said the PR committee folder. Feel free to check there.

1 Like

This is one of the trial shots by Southern Cross:

2 Likes

Mecha-Trebzilla breaks its arm;

1 Like

Kracken “Funky Fling” (two dead squid):

1 Like