Skeletonized AR-15

What station does the ad play on?
Thanks!

Virtually any AM radio station, I think.
Here’s the web info for their radio ads:

Thanks! :blankspace:

Finished mine up tonight! I put a Magpul front stock on it and went over to my gunsmith friend’s place to have it checked out.

He showed me how to check the fit of the bolt and the gas tube and mine was just barely off. We tweaked the barrel nut using the gas tube as a guide and made sure it’s as close to perfect as possible for centering the tube through it. You move it left to right and see where the center line is and if it’s not over the gas hole in the barrel, you adjust the barrel nut ever so slightly. After that I got a lesson in leveling the front gas block / rail.

Headspace was checked then I got a quick lesson in stoning the hammer and trigger along with wearing the edges in faster by slightly lifting on the hammer as you pull the trigger. The trigger is still a heavy, military trigger, but is much smoother and nicer to pull with a clean, consistent break.

Now the rifle is sporting a Nikon P-223 series 3x9 scope with Nikon rings. It’s time to lube the rifle, clean the barrel, and go boresight it then dial in the scope on the range.

:slight_smile:

1 Like