Six Sigma Refunds

No, she bought a car from me and stopped making payments. I have a promissory note she signed and I’m looking to have her served. If I find out anything, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Who should I contact about this, privately? I’ve filled out the form (using the e-mail address used for the class) and have neither received a refund or contact about it.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will look into it.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

One should just take the matter to small claims and file with a credit collector if there is a promissory note involved which a party has failed to keep to their agreement instead of talking through third party channels or attempting to resolve directly with the individual.

I strongly suggest to talk with an attorney if your needing any legal advice. http://www.dallasbar.org/ is the best resource to help locate an attorney for your case. However, since this is a private sale and you have a signed contract between yourself and the signee then your case can be filed in county court and most likely to win.

Please, keep in mind though that in any case if one wins in court or even follows though a collection agency one is still not guarantee to reclaim any money involved but surely has better grounds in procuring said owed money instead of dealing with it on their own in the eyes of the law.

I’ve been hunting Ms. Talbot down since the last time I posted. So, I’ve found her and had her served.
If anyone else wants to get your money back, her address is:
Dierdre Havens (nee’ Talbot)
13139 Overlook Crest Drive
Apt. 334
Fort Worth, Texas 76262

3 Likes