Sinterit Lisa for sale or trade

The Sinterit Lisa is up for sale or trade to make room for new printers we can use in 3d fab. The printer will be sold as-is, no warranty of any kind, WYSIWYG. Any of these terms may change. bidding is now open and shall continue until 8:00 pm April 4th 2018 after which time i shall message the person to arrange payment and pick up.

If you would like to make an offer on the Sinterit Lisa you can send an email to [email protected] or send a private message via Talk.

you shall be given everything that was given to us when we received the printer. This item is worth $7,000 to $9,000 but i shall consider every bid. Serious bids only, aka no unicorns or special services remember this is for 3d fabs printers.

Dimensions 620 x 400 x 660 mm (24,4 x 15,8 x 26,0 in)
Weight 41,0 kg (90,4 lbs)
Power supply One phase, recommended AC outlet power 1,6 kW
Voltage 110/120 V or 220/230 V
Material Powder PA12 or Flexa Black
Max. build volume 150 x 200 x 150 mm (5,9 x 7,9 x 5,9 in)
Max size of high precision print PA12 – 90 x 110 x 130 mm (3,5 x 4,3 x 5,1 in)
Flexa Black – 110 x 130 x 150 mm (4,3 x 5,1 x 5,9 in)
XY accuracy from 0,05 mm (0,002 in)
Min. layer thickness 0,075 mm (0,003 in)
Min. wall thickness 0,4 mm (0,015 in)
Software Sinterit Studio 2016
Supported file types STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF
OS compatibility Microsoft Windows
USB stick YES
Wifi YES
LCD screen YES
Touchscreen “4
On-board camera YES

previous owner never used- said it was too complicated for him, we never used, too dangerous for our area.

2 Likes

Please post this in a more public setting like eBay or Craigslist.

3 Likes

dont have an ebay or craigslist account, have been working with robert who directed me to your previous laser post.

1 Like

I’ll list it on Craigslist or eBay if you’d like. This isn’t public enough. It gives members a leg up on the public which isn’t in the best interest of the organization. I went public with the laser sale for the same reason, it was on Craigslist.

4 Likes

Another good place would be the 3-d printing facebook group, it has over 60,000 members.

5 Likes

Indeed. The more eyes that see it the better.

1 Like

thank you so much for listing it, i do appreciate it. yes- same information and please have them contact us with the same information. email i guess.

again thank you ^^

3 Likes

Roger that. I’ll do it today. I added a post on that old thread for clarification in case people see it in the future.

4 Likes

…might want to leave out the “too complicated” and “too dangerous” parts.

3 Likes

It has been posted on Craigslist under your email address. You should be getting a confirmation email from there. Once you publish it the public can see it. Feel free to edit as needed. I changed it some.

3 Likes

done and done. thank you so much. ill be keeping an eye on this and hopefully hear something soon from both dms members and outside of dms.

thank you Luke. i am very grateful.

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this Luke!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in Makertrade?

Btw, which of these kits is it?

https://www.sinterit.com/shop/

It could be, but since it’s a committee sale it doesn’t have to be.

IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks.
@axeonos
Which kit is it please?
Is it autovolt or 110V or 230V specific?
Has it been tested to be working?
Can it be tested if it hasn’t yet?

Thanks.

For those interested, here is the Craigslist listing.

3 Likes

Not including duties and taxes or wait time from the website it is.

That’s the thing. It does work but we can’t use it at the space and we can’t move it offsite. Basically whoever buys it gets everything we got with it.

1 Like

Got it.
Reading thru the mfg site it looks like it works best to minimize getting powder onto other things in the vicinity by being in an enclosed area like a closet sized space similar or slightly bigger in size than the utility closet.
Most of the mess looks to be in post print with some smaller amount during prep.

Thanks!

I think the one we have is the full kit. Which is more expensive than that one shown in your screenshot without the kit. Can someone who knows for sure please clarify?

2 Likes