Silhouette Vinyl Cutter

Anybody know where the Silhouette Cameo vinyl cutting machine is? Came in to do some HTV and the machine isn’t in its normal spot or anywhere I can see in CA. It was in its spot yesterday afternoon when I was here using it.

Thanks for any help,
Cindy

It should not have been moved. I’ll look at the cameras to see what I can find

1 Like

Paging @BarkingChicken

I’m handling it Scott.

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’m sure someone just moved it out of the way and forgot to put it back. @edenblue will need to find it on the cameras as I’m out of pocket for the next week. I’m not sure where it might have gone since it needs that computer in order to cut so…

1 Like

Thanks, Just keeping the CA Chair and resident Silhouette Guru in the awareness loop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw a couple using it in the common area last night.

2 Likes

It was really crowded in ca last night. I think they were looking for a space to work. I noticed them move it, but we left before they came back.

@cookiecody were tough able to locate it in the common room?

Also it should go without saying that if anyone removes something from ca it needs to be brought back same day.

This. They were still working with it past 11pm, sitting at the table that faces the front lobby next to the supply room door.

It’s been returned. No worries.

Cindy

1 Like