Silhouette Cameo 2 & Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics class

FYI ~

Monday, September 11th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

In this class we will go through some basic steps on how to use our Silhouette Cameo 2 and heat presses with heat transfer vinyl.

If you want to bring your own image, it should be a simple vector image - preferably a black and white image with strong definition (like clip art, a silhouette, tattoo, etc…).

The cost of the class will cover material fees, including one linear foot of 15" wide heat press vinyl for you to use to practice with.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/3654

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to get there until around 6:30 or 6:45. I know about the silhouette cameo and cricut machines, could I still attend and get credit if I’m a late?

1 Like

Training is not required. I’m just holding the class because several members have asked about either how to use the Silhouette or heat transfer vinyl. I’ll just be going over the very basics to get people started so they have confidence in using the machines themselves. That being said, if it’s a class you are wanting to attend, feel free to come. I am sure you could catch up ~ if not outright teach me a thing or two. :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha! Thank you so much! If I can get out of work on time, I’ll be there!

1 Like

We still have spots available for this class! :slight_smile:

Here are the colors of heat transfer vinyl that we currently have available:

The cost of the class covers up to 12 linear inches of heat transfer vinyl (it can be split up into smaller sections if you want two or three different colors, for a total of 12 linear inches of material), plus an item to decorate.

2 Likes

Lisa, I am coming but running late.

Traci’

1 Like

Hi Lisa
It is too late for me to come and I am beyond sad. However, since I paid can I at least get my vinyl ?

1 Like

Hi Traci’

I’m sorry you couldn’t make it today. It was a fun class, so I will be doing it again one day. Maybe in a month or so. I’ll post something about it on this thread when I do. :slight_smile:

You are absolutely welcome to use up to 12 linear inches of heat transfer vinyl that your class fees paid for at your convenience! :slight_smile:

Hi Lisa,
Where do we keep the heat transfer vinyl stored ?