Silent Auction results

Here are the results from the Silent Auction held this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who took part!

(click image for more results)

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this! It’s interesting to see who won what items.

1 Like

I really wanted that Dulcimer Stick, but I couldn’t get it with watching the Dragon Skull so closely.

Thanks for posting the results. Thank you to all whom bid often and vigoriously. It was a wonderful windy success.

3 Likes

What was the total raised in the bidding? Once distributions are made to all of the committees I’d be interested in those numbers, too. Thanks to everyone for bidding. It was a lot of fun!

1 Like

@mreynolds has the end total.

I do, the auction raised over $1700.

We also made around $200 on the Pie contest which is going to the appropriate committees

2 Likes

I assume that Nicole’s highest dollar bid (shows how much we value and love her!!) will go to PR.

actually i think she stepped in for mark (since he was tallying the auction- i do believe the money she raised goes to CA)

1 Like

When she was down to the last pie, I started chanting Nicole, Nicole, Nicole … the crowd immediately joined in with great zest and spirit, they knew who they wanted. I can’t lip read but there weren’t nice things coming from her lips, fortunately the din of crowd spared my ears.

Doesn’t matter, let the victim declared who should benefit from her winning bid.

4 Likes

Can the final dollar amounts that each item sold for be posted? (Or more specifically, can the final sale price for the 3d printed dragon skull be posted or PMed to me? I’m curious what it ended up going for.)

-the purring dork

1 Like

I’ll pm you.

I didn’t see the lesson Brian was going to give on the CNC machine.
I bid on it but it does not appear. Thanks. Jeff

You have to click on the image to see the entire list. It is listed as “Time with Brian Davis” and it appears that Lee Jones is the winner.

thanks. I will just have Lee train me. LOL.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

I can’t either. But her face said it all. She clearly loves the space and CA quite a bit.

2 Likes

The words were being directed at me … not the Space.

2 Likes

Who got your pony tail?

I did. Ken bid $10, I bid $150. If you wanted to cut it off it wouldn’t be cheap - I figured it was just a donation to the Space.

11 Likes

@Bill somehow I suspected this…
:smile:

2 Likes