Signs made for tool and room reservation

I had the worlds best helper today who was itching for a project

We made room reservation signs along with a few (we will print more tool reservation signs.)
We attached simple Velcro to the back of them to make it super easy and not need to mess with magnet issues (the one in ca is affixed with a magnet and it’s a bit overkill)

In a small Dixie cup you will find extra so you can put another piece of it somewhere smart so it’s stuck and organized nicely.
Dry erase markers same thing Velcro that sucker close to it or even on the sign.
I’ve placed them in the ca room instead of putting them on all the doors. I feel like it’s up to the individual chair to decide if they want them. I’m doing ca tool signs in pink so take away (found the holders at the dollar store). They are on the “kissing tables”.

6 Likes

Please direct him to the Wood Shop when he is through there!!!

Hahahaha my son has very very strict rules that I’ve drilled into him. I don’t think he wants to be in the wood shop. When he turns seven I’m going to start introducing him to some simple power tools but until that point everything is not to even be stood around. Ya I’m that mom.

3 Likes

“Momma Bird coming in HOT for Woodshop intercept!”

1 Like

what is a kissing table?

1 Like

It’s any attractive table and or the two tables that are next to each other once you enter the room.

1 Like

ya ya ya I know I know. My child won’t be able to pee without me at high school graduation.

1 Like

He’ll probably have to sit down at that.

1 Like

bahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha that’s awesome

Depending on how well your wifey trained, you may be sitting too.

Guys, thats kissing with a k…