Sign For Gaming Lounge

Hello There,

I’m working on finishing up the gaming lounge so we can start having people in there, and I was wondering if anyone could make a sign for the room so that people from the outside could discover it? As is it, the TV and consoles are setup, but I need to do some more cleaning and organizing.

1 Like

I can take care of that - there are some others I need to hang for the other rooms as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds good. I think @Julie-Harris was also interested, so maybe we could coordinate between the three of us what we want to do? I think something quick would be fine for now until Paul finishes his baseboards and when more progress gets made on the sim racing rig.

You mean you don’t want to leave the race car game at full volume to annunciate the game room?

I think we have one computer speaker currently plugged in. I’m pretty sure it couldn’t, even if we wanted to.

Currently I think there’s no sound drivers so we really couldn’t. I know @bearaudio81 said he wanted us to be as loud as possible though.

I think we’d get folks on the consoles if we just left one turned on and ready to go so you could just sit down and play. We’ve already had a bunch of folks play on the racing rig despite our currently challenging ergonomics.

2 Likes

Is there a time we could meet up so we could figure out room design and layout? Currently, there’s a lot of stuff scattered in the room, and I’m trying to clean up and move what doesn’t need to be in there out of the room or into storage (I’ve already moved the paint into the cabinet, and I’m not sure where to put that painting behind the arcade cabinet).

I’ll be up there Wednesday and Thursday after work. Paul and Julie may have thoughts as well but I’m happy to give my two cents.

I talked to Paul and he said he can just work around us and move stuff around to install the baseboards. They currently don’t take up that much space, so I can leave them in the corner. Julie is mostly fine with whatever we do, I just need to coordinate with Motorsports so we can come up with how we want to utilize the space for the consoles and sim rig.

AUDIO TALK & GAME ROOM

1 Like

I’ll be sure to put in a wall of subwoofers as part of the renovations

1 Like

I can be there tonight, if that works for you.

Anyone know where the red painted trim boards and whiteboard strips were moved to?

I noticed that they had been put in the PR closet - the combination is in the PR chat on Discord but I can send it to you if you need it

I moved them to the PR closet for now to free up some room in the space. I believe the sim rig team is using it to store more materials for now. If anything got damaged, let me know.

It’s all good, just wanted to keep track of where it had been moved.

1 Like