Show and Tell April 2024

Super jealous! I have need for 2 such fittings, and have stopped short of actually getting this done. I’ve opted for zip ties, which is less work, but less rewarding, too! Good work!

Finished up a laser/leather project I designed and prototyped last month!

Still have to make a suitable crossbody strap for it before I can use it though!

16 Likes

That is adorable!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this! Can I share to our IG in a day or so?

1 Like

Sure thing! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not that I’m trying to get in the middle of asking nicely, but this thread is intrinsically designed such that feeding these shares to DMS social media is allowed.
Says so in the origin post.

2 Likes

Very nice! My daughters are jealous!

David this is Lauren (Black Cat Print Co!) I recognized your pottery from the photos you showed me at my booth recently! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy Lauren! Glad you made it to DMS!

1 Like

Lots of casting activity going on in Jewelry! I have been experimenting with in place casting where you place the stones prior to casting. This one was successful! Done in bronze and using CZ accent stones and a 6 mm synthetic ruby.

Join us in Jewelry to do some casting.

Bonus cat picture…!

20 Likes

Stained glass sun catcher. This is my first attempt at stained glass after taking Vincent’s class.

18 Likes

Nice work, great design and color and kudos to Vincent!

1 Like

Were these turned down from the sucker rod? Seem a lot thinner….

The tools are 3/4inch sucker rod. The handles are huge

1 Like

Javelins…

From this:

To this:

7 Likes

Also these failed attempts:

16 Likes

Yep, that is exactly what I want to learn for my next project, but with copper, and then braise two halves into a sphere. Gonna be fun! :wink:

2 Likes