Short Video Recording Session

Can someone point me to the right person to get access to the video/audio recording equipment? My wife want to create some Ted talk style videos. I have not seen any training on this on the calendar. I’m willing to pay someone to help run a session so that she can get the hang of it. Not sure how far out the next class would be.

I have a fair amount of experience with digital video, audio, and editing, but have no idea what equipment is available at the space to use. Lavaliers, boom, or shotgun mics, and what video cameras are available. This is shot for web consumption, so does not need to be 4k :slight_smile:

Also wondering if DMS has a teleprompter? I see that there are classes on how to write for tv screens but I did not see anything in the A/V room.

@Team_Digital_Media

is @thespacemaker still the chair over DM? He doesn’t TALK much, but maybe a direct mention…

1 Like

I should be at the space through the weekend starting tomorrow and can help you get set up. PM me for contact info.

We have lavs, boom, and multiple cams.

We don’t currently have a teleprompter, but I’m looking for one to purchase if you have any brand suggestions.

2 Likes