Shelving for Hatchers

No problem. I put the drawers together and did a little sorting. If we can get the surplus furniture out (workbench and shelves) we should have plenty of room.

I have never had a dedicated loading bench so let’s get together and agree on a workable layout.

I will be out of town next week so how about the following Wednesday?

1 Like

Wow!!!
Amazing work @bhouse!

Just scrolled up the thread and see the effects of organization. We will have a great reloading room soon!

3 Likes

I like Nick’s idea of a narrow bench or table for the tumblers on the wall where the big table is now. We probably don’t want the polishing equipment sharing space with the press and loading equipment, right?

3 Likes

Awesome job Thurman! I was thinking about coming in last night, but something came up. I am looking forward to getting more involved in Hatchers and reloading. It is not something I’ve historically thought of as necessary unless you’re shooting competitively, but with the price of ammo these days maybe it is time to look more seriously at it.

Thanks again. The reorg looks awesome!

3 Likes

Room cleaned up. I brought in a table from my office as a loaner till we figure something better out. Brought in 25 lbs walnut media and started the tumblers cleaning brass. No wet tumbling on the loaner table.

Went to harbor freight and saw a nice possibility for a replacement bench for the tumblers. But we will want to wait for a sale.

You mean a sale like this

1 Like

I was at that store, but I meant a store wide sale. Because they had no sale price on the bench I liked.

Try this one:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-34-5-in-x-41-in-8-Drawer-Ball-Bearing-Steel-Tool-Cabinet-Black/1000139589

RJ

1 Like

I get pretty good discounts at harbor freight some times I’ll see when the next coupon code comes in and I’ll try to get @Nick to meet up with me since he has a card lol and see about getting that

Thanks,
Just so you know I don’t have DMS purchasing rights. The media I bought, I just donated. We do need to find a purchasing agent in the group that is willing to work with us if we find a deal.

I have that one covered already. I thought you were a purchasing agent for DMS sorry lol