Shapeoko Basic class in Creative Arts this morning

There’s a room overlap issue this morning with the lecture hall and I’m moving the Shapeoko class to CA room (which is empty and doesn’t appear to have a class in it at this time)

@StanSimmons, I can open an issue ticket but before I do can you check the calendar and see if the web class is scheduled for all day? The instructor told me he has the room all day but the calendar print outs show it as 9am to 10am only. Want to make sure it’s not a fat finger bug :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Correction todays version only shows 9-10a

Stan is away right now and cannot look at it until he is back. The calendar page for the web class shows it running from 9 to 10. At this point, I cannot tell whether the instructor did not change the ending time from the default one hour or whether there is an issue with the system losing his selection. We already have a known problem with multiple events scheduled in one room at the same time, so this could possibly be another form of that defect.

1 Like

@Kriskat30 indicated it was probably a bug related to someone who schedules a class with “follow on” instances? It’s something I’ve never had to do and I’m not familiar with it.

Shapeoko move was no big deal but Kris has to move others as well.