I’ve avoided this long enough. Time for a meeting! Probably time for an election - if y’all are in the mood for a SIG coup… (I am such a dictator.)
It is scheduled for 7 pm in the Sewing Room on Tuesday, Feb 4. (concurrent with the beginning timeframe for FiberFrolic.)
Topics to ponder include:
(1) whether we might want to expand the name of the SIG to include quilting (Sewing/Quilting SIG)?
(2) talk about the quantity of fabric vs. the space available - finding a balance
(3) what we want to do about the dressmaker dummies
(4) cutting table: is the pingpong table really the best solution? do we want/need both halves?
(5) repair/service decisions on the machine fleet
(6) brainstorm ideas for classes that are within our collective capabilities.