SERIOUSLY people! FINGERNAILS F-me

I like to consider myself a pretty even tempered person. But I’m going to rant.
This message is going out to ONE individual and I apologize for the rant. And we know who that person is. But still a public service message is on my mind.

We are getting a bit comfortable here. Possibly we need to shore up the edges of our “home feel”.

First I had to announce “no piss bottles in CA to cure leather” this was actually a joke after a few funny conversations.

But this is real

Now we must announce for real “please don’t clip your nails and LEAVE your DNA in Creative Arts” that’s more a electronics thing right? Trash. Cans. Purpose. Clean. Bleh. Plus now I have a picture of other peoples fingernails on my phone. Ugh. People. Ahhhh!

Possibly it’s just me. Fingernails aren’t my thing. Clipped fingernails aren’t my thing either. Clipped and left fingernails from someone else just gets under my skin.

Best meme or tagline with this picture wins a hug and a candy bar from my parks account.

10 Likes

That’s disgusting and completely inconsiderate of the guilty party. Take care of your personal hygiene at home, not in a shared workspace.

If you know who did it consider banning them from the committee area for whatever appropriate amount of time so they can learn to clean up after themselves.

3 Likes

Uuummm…what you mean by that??:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Its finger art, looks at the shades and tones, along with the reflection on the can…the small shavings give the art texture while the clippings are poised with sharp angles and edges. I see a encore presentation coming soon >>>>>>> TOE JAM <<<<<<<<<

3 Likes

Or just make them show their properly trimmed nails before entry! :smiley:

Shooot I’m an absentminded nail-biter. But for the love of… throw em away!

:frowning: This stuff is pretty gross… I was pretty grossed out by the random popsicle stick that ended up attached to my laptop bag in the computer/general area, but this is even more ‘nails on a chalkboard’.

Oh god… If ever we needed the puke face emoji it’s for this thread!

3 Likes

I want that candy bar

14 Likes

LOL, it could be not a guy tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya but the joke just worked better this way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Joined DMS to meet interesting singles
found fingernail leavers - kinda sorta I suppose

There’s been a horrible misunderstanding here right from the very beginning. I tasted one of them, and I am pretty sure these are toenails, not fingernails. A little accuracy goes a long way in solving these types of issues, people.

27 Likes

:puke: :spittake:
Just. Ew.

3 Likes

Good point. Don’t see any dirt, grease, or grime under the nails.
No nail polish either.

That’s 'cause they’re toe nails.

2 Likes

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Excuse me as I go vomit

4 Likes

I though Clip Art wasn’t supported anymore…

19 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: I see your point, I like it better as first written

Maybe it’s a WIP? If so, I can’t wait to see the final product.

8 Likes

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

If your not done vomiting, please catch up.

2 Likes