September 2019 Kiln News

@firingteam Hi, put a note on it, but just in case, can you put the lid to this (dog treat) jar adjacent to the base please so they hopefully shrink at the same rate. Thank you in advance, Anette

3 Likes

Whoever’s piece this is, I’m so sorry. I think it was @Anette_Henningson? Please do whatever you have to preserve your piece, I can fix mine really easily if it breaks off. If it does break just put it in the bowl part.
I was suggested to use a dermal bit to get it off, I have one I can bring up sometime when you’re up there and we can get it off if you want.

1 Like

I think this is Amy’s… Sorry, I don’t know her tag…

Doh, not mine, yes, might be able to dremel.

Thanks for letting me know it’s not yours!

1 Like

Thank you so much cannot wait to get back in town to see it/pick it up (the jack-o-lantern)!!!

Thank you! I’ll be back from Chicago Tuesday & will pick it up ASAP!:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

Thanks for telling me. Ill be up tonight if you bring you’re dremel. I’m not great at separating pieces like that. If some time over the weekend would be better, let me know.

I should be up there Sunday for a class at about three pm, I’m hoping I can come up earlier than that, but I can stay later instead of that works for you.

Awww thanks! I appreciate it!

All, Fitz misfired so please don’t take any of these pieces home yet. We are going to refire them with a load this eve. The pieces are sitting on the side table.

5 Likes

Forgot to say…please don’t pick up or move the pieces. The reticulated glaze is close to flaking off and very delicate and we don’t want that to happen. Thank you!

5 Likes

Bisque unloaded! Come get all the things!

5 Likes

Glaze out…bisque in

6 Likes

Shelves are absolutely overflowing. Please, please come collect your groovy pieces. If you are waiting to glaze, let them rest in the comfort and safety of your own home. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Amazing pieces coming out of the glaze kiln! We are at full capacity. Come and retrieve your lovely artwork!

Some honorable mentions.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

Bisque unloaded! We are seriously busting at the seams! Come get your stuff asap! <3

4 Likes

Nice pieces!

I just want to put in a big Thank You to the kiln team who tirelessly loads and unloads the kilns and the shelves and photographs it for us. I know this is a daily task that requires a lot of work.

Thank you all for everything you do!

11 Likes